Evaluating the system
A cyber security system must not only protect the company from external threats and data loss, but also comply with legal requirements of the regulatory authority and industry standards. Our experts carefully assess the company’s cybersecurity system for compliance with the law and prepare a report with proposals for its improvement.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- International standard for information security ISO 27001.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Analyzing processes and procedures
Cybersecurity is reliable only when every process and every procedure works smoothly, accurately and without interruptions. Paratus specialists will help you see the whole picture: we study and analyze the cybersecurity architecture, employee training process, documentation, management and administration. We will prepare a report and propose measures for improving the system.
- Analyzing the construction of cybersecurity architecture..
- Checking technological processes.
- Assessing the maturity of cybersecurity processes.
- Checking the information security awareness of employees.
- Studying the process of personnel training in the field of cybersecurity.
- Checking the state of physical security.
- Studying the local regulations of the company.
- Analyzing the cybersecurity management system for compliance with the international standard ISO 27001: 2013.
Checking infrastructure protection
Defending against external threats requires regular, comprehensive external review and assessment. Our experts with extensive experience in the field of cybersecurity assess the security of the company’s network infrastructure and application systems. We will check for potential vulnerabilities and unauthorized entry, analyze physical security and access to cybersecurity resources.
- Checking the security of information systems.
- Analyzing the security of the network infrastructure.
- Assessing the security when using web resources and cloud services.
- Studying the effectiveness of the functioning of cybersecurity systems.
- Testing for unauthorized access to the secured circuit of the company or to information systems.
- Evaluating the physical security of cybersecurity resources.
- Studying regulatory documents in the field of physical protection of cybersecurity resources.
- Analyzing the provision of access to cybersecurity resources.